Featured Meepo Rider – meet Kun Lee from South Korea
Kun Lee is 39 years old and lives in Incheon, South Korea. He has different jobs and specializes in design and marketing.
1. How did you first hear about Meepo?
When I saw the video of Nascis Casey, I had a strong idea that I wanted to ride the Meepo Board. I was fascinated by the reasonable price and performance of the Meepo Board, so I bought two.
2. Describe your first ride.
First, I could not ride well because I did not skate in my past. So, during 2 hours of practice, riding at about 10 km/h (6 mph) time went by and the board and I became good friends :).
3. What do you like most about your Meepo?
That it has good stability and speed.
4. Are you part of a local Meepo rider community?
I created a Korean Meepo Board community. As time goes by the members of the community are communicating online and the number of members is steadily increasing.
5. Do you use your electric skateboard for commuting or for leisure travel?
I don’t use it for commuting, but I enjoy riding instead of using a car when I go to work out nearby or when I want to enjoy a cool breeze.
6. What tip would you give to new riders?
The Meepo Board is really the best electric skateboard to ride both in terms of price and performance. This board will be your best friend that will make you have a great day. Ride with your friends, but you must wear safety gear in order to enjoy the fun of Meepo Boarding.
7. How do you envision electric skateboards in 2020?
I think the wheels will change into bigger and more rugged ones. We’ll see.